Friday, March 25, 2011

Nerdy Girl Make Up

 You know when I was in high school and in my early(weird how I'm drawing a blank) years of college, I t thought I was hip and up to date on my hop ( <--- lame joke) . So imagine my surprise when i had no  flipping clue as to how to look like I didn't just spend all night playing D&D .  The make-up attempts were the worst ! I am left with vague and purposely blocked memories of joker like make-up attempts. Apparently, having make-up and fashion 101 at the bottom of the list can stunt your ability to apply eye liner with out poking your eye out. So when web sites like Nerdy girl Make up are created, I want to kiss my screen with thanks.


  Nerd girl Wycee, a professional makeup artist, created this awesome site for the girls who really don't or didn't have to time to master the secrets of face paint...er, make-up. This site is filled with tips, how to's, and step by step instructions. Now I can totally fool people in to thinking I don't spend all night playing pokemon on my game boy advance, because I totally don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment