Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My coffee stop

 In the dark early mornings, in between the fumbling and the struggle to open my eyes, the smell of coffee is the only thing that snaps me out of my zombie coma. I'm pretty sure that my cup of coffee is the only thing I remember about my day. I'm a complete crab with out a good cup of joe.  My favorite mug broke in half this morning after tripping over my snoring dog. You would think his loud snoring would of tipped me off as to his were abouts. So I was browsing around etsy for a new mug. I'm a big believer in buying hand made stuff and etsy always satisfies.

                                          Funny Mustache mugs need no words. $18.00 by Kaoriglass

                                
        
                         I love customizable porcelain eco friendly travel mugs. They are an awesome alternative to      
                         paper cups and are completely reusable.  By sewZinski




Of course, you need a cool coffee cozy to go with your mug. Plus, it's way more eco friendly to use one verse the paper ones, less waste.  By sewtara









                          

No comments:

Post a Comment